Not for Children. None of our websites, applications or services are intended for children. Please do not submit information about yourself using our websites if you are under 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 who may have submitted information to us please contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
- Analytics Tools.
- We may use third party web analytics tools to capture information about your use of the Site, such as mouse clicks and scrolling activity. For example, we may use Google Analytics, Google Website Optimizer, or Inspectlet. The providers of these tools may capture data about your activity on our Site, via cookies and other techniques.
- Information You Submit.
- We may ask you to volunteer information about yourself using the Site. For example, we may ask you to provide your name, phone number, and email address, demographic data (such as your profession, age, gender, interests), and information about your general interest in the Service. Your submission of this type of information as a guest on the Site is not required.
- Links from Other Sites.
- If you arrive at our site by clicking on an advertisement or content published by a third party, that third party may provide information to us about your activity on their site. For example, we may use Google AdWords or other third party advertisers, or may sponsor links on other third party sites.
- Data Services.
- We may have data about you that we purchased from third party “data matching” services. A data matching service combines data from multiple website operators and uses automated techniques to match data collected from various places to a single individual. Please see the section below captioned Online Behavioral Advertising to learn about behavior advertising practices or to opt out of this type of advertising.
- Combination with Other Data.
- If you register for our Services, we may combine information we collect about you as a Site guest with the information we collect about you as a Service user, including personally identifying information, such as your name.
How do we use your personal information?
Any of the information we collect from or about you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- Any email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our services, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, reply to the email with the subject line 'Unsubscribe' to be removed from future emails.
Filestack only uses and processes personal data for purposes compatible with the original purpose of collection or as subsequently authorized by you.
How do we protect your information?
We use industry standard and reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal data.
Online Data Collection Technologies?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as follows:
- to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
In addition, if we ever decide to sell our business we may provide the information to a potential acquirer but only to the extent customary in these circumstances and subject to the potential acquirer’s agreement to maintain the information in confidence and use it only for the purpose of evaluating the potential acquisition.
We provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to others for marketing, advertising, or other uses. In limited circumstances we permit these third parties to further share this non-personally identifiable information with others for the purpose of assisting others in developing their online advertising and marketing strategies. For example, we may permit a data service to associate the de-identified data we provide with other information it may have about you. The data service would then use the combined data to provide data services to other website operators and advertisers to assist them in more effectively targeting their content and advertising. Please see the section below captioned Online Behavioral Advertising to learn about behavioral advertising practices or to opt out of this type of advertising.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Filestack processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Privacy Shield Policy
- Filestack has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint. The services of the Better Business Bureau are provided at no cost to you.
- Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Filestack regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Filestack's treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at Your Privacy Rights, c/o Filestack, 118 Broadway Ste 627, San Antonio, TX 78205. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Filestack's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Filestack and an individual.
Online Behavioral Advertising
To learn more about behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info or Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
118 Broadway St, #627
San Antonio, TX 78205