What is Filestack?
Filestack is a set of tools and powerful APIs that allow you to upload, transform and deliver content easily. Our beautiful UI integrations provide great experiences to your users and our powerful APIs let you quickly and seamlessly oversee all your file management needs. Filestack’s scalable infrastructure powers billions of uploads, transformations and downloads every month providing great performance to users anywhere in the world.
July 9th, 2020
- We are partnering with Unsplash! It is now available in the list of supported sources in the Web File Picker You can read more about the partnership and integration at Unsplash blog.
- You can now secure your application with delivery domain whitelists. We also changed format of the whitelists to use glob.
- We added /doc_to_images/ transformation that allows you to convert multiple pages of your document to images in one API call.
- We added
metadataparameter to /pdfconvert/ so that you can have more control over how your new file is created.
- We added
fileparameter to the /fallback/ control task where you can pass either handle or external URL to fallback in the occurence of as error in your transformation.
- We increased maximum
85000for video transformations.
2.3of the Filestack Swift SDK and Filestack iOS SDK is now available for use. It adds ability to continue uploading files when application is sent to the background.
- We released new documentation index page and Getting Started section where you will find a technical and non-technical introduction to the features and ecosystem of Filestack.
A technical and non-technical introduction to the features and ecosystem of Filestack.
Learn about major contepts of the Filestack environment and how to use them.
See how Filestack can help you understand content of your files and user generated content.
- Image Tagging
- Image SFW
- Image Captioning
- Video Tagging
- Video SFW
- Copyright Detection
- Optical Character Recognition
- Document Detection
- Virus Detection
Use Open Source SDKs to communicate with Filestack APIs.
Read step by step tutorials and learn about Filestack's best practices.